If you are a foreign national and want to attend UDEM, you must submit the following documents to the Student Services and Information Center:
- Birth certificate
- Transcript or certificate for Grades 7-12
- College or university transcript
- High School diploma
- A copy of Immigration Form FM3
- Four B/W photos (1?" x 2"), with your name on the back
- Two foreign instructor evaluations
- Letter of good conduct and health certificate (Puerto Rican students only)
- Take and meet the minimum score on the admission test -the College Board's Scholastic Aptitude Test (PAA) (we accept score reports from other institutions, both PAA and SAT)
- Proof of lack of criminal record
Students have no more than 20 labor days ofter the first day of class to submit: photos, birth certificate, CURP, Transcript or certificate for Grades and if necesary, Equivalence form or equivalent.
Note: These documents must be certified by the Department of Higher Education or bear an Apostille from your home Department of State Authentication Office.
Student Services and Information Center
President's Hall 1st floor
(81) 8215-1000 ext. 1010
Toll Free 01 800-801-UDEM ext. 1010
See the Campus map.