The Roberto Garza Sada Center of Art, Architecture and Design (CRGS) is a place for ideas and expressions where best creative talent in art, architecture, and design gather together to develop in synergy. It is quickly becoming the center of art, architecture, and design education, creation, and preservation in Latin America.
With the CRGS the UDEM hosts, from 2013 on, the most outstanding, progressive, and creative young people from all over the continent. Its classrooms, studios, and laboratories service six undergraduate degree programs and a special program of artist excellence for the best 300 students of Latin America.
The UDEM has the following fundamental goals with the Roberto Garza Sada Center:
- To make Nuevo León the leader in art, architecture, and design education in Latin America.
- To host designers capable of breaking paradigms and innovating improvements in our quality of life that harmonize with our cultural context.
- To promote research and development in the electrical appliances, automotive, metal-mechanic, and health sectors.
- To help make the change from "Made in México" to "Designed in México."
- To supply the design innovations that will increase the competitiveness of Nuevo Leon’s business organizations.
- To encourage Nuevo Leon’s businesses to produce more intellectual property, research and development, and design innovation.
The Roberto Garza Sada Center of Art, Architecture and Design
Phone: +52 (81) 8215-1000 ext. 1500
Toll Free in Mexico: 01 800-801-UDEM ext. 1500