After a comparative study carried out among 14 of the best educational institutions from America, Asia, and Europe, we developed the educational model for The Centro Roberto Garza Sada based on the best features of each.
Our model is supported by six factors of success:
- A highly selective student selection process
- International recognized professors
- Advanced infrastructure and equipment
- International promotion of our achievements
- A work culture focused on research and innovation
- A strategy to promote artistic creation and preservation
The element that best distinguishes the UDEM’s CRGS students is their training in an 'interdisciplinary' study environment, which has two distinct branches: personal design studio and group design studio.
Both of these reinforce the student’s independence and ability to make his or her own decisions, while at the same time developing his or her sense of community and ethical fortitude in all situations.
This learning based model is especially effective because the students, together with the guidance of their advisors, define their specific needs, such as tutoring and in person or online independent investigation.
UDEM’s institutional principles assure that the learning process is always significant, collaborative, experience based (learning by doing), and self motivated.