UDEM’s undergraduate degree in Law and Public Administration offers the best learning experience as the Universidad de Monterrey is the only institution in northern Mexico that includes both Law and Public Administration in a well-balanced program that comprises more than 15 practical content courses and the Cátedras Laboris, which are taught by nationally and internationally renowned professionals in the field of Law and Public Administration.
This program focuses on the professionalization and professional development of lawyers with a strong inclination towards public administration, in accordance to national and international trends. Graduates acquire a framework of knowledge on the legal system and public administration within the national scope. Objective
To train professionals who are capable of solving problems in a responsible, honest, and ethical manner, based on a comprehensive education in the main areas of law and public administration. Graduates will become agents of change, with the knowledge and skills necessaries to develop professionally in public institutions. Student Learning Outcomes
- Applying knowledge acquired in specific courses to solve different problems that arise.
- Applying knowledge of public administration and best practices within the scope of public service sector.
- Analyzing and designing legal and political strategies through research that allows them to provide clients with the certainty and reassurances that they require.
- Implementing legal strategies that comply with legal provisions.
- Developing appropriate skills in order to be able to diagnose the best legal practices and for the management of adequate public policies for each client.