The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science offers sound practice supported by cutting edge technologies related to Quality in Software Engineering, Web Applications, Mobile Applications, Internet of Things, Data Base, Algorithms and Programming, and more. All of these areas of knowledge have enabled our graduates to develop successful products for companies that have been acclaimed in national and international market. Objective
To shape professionals specialized in computer technologies, capable of transforming the vision and goals of an organization into computer-based business solutions that will generate sustainable competitive advantages. They will know and apply different software computer technologies, networks, Internet, programming and algorithms, hardware, interfaces, data bases, and security and integration of technology. They will also learn to understand the business and personal requirements of the users of their systems.Student Learning Outcomes
This program is part of the EGEL (Ceneval) Registry of Excellence in Computer Technology.
- Identify and define an information problem in an organization, diagnose it and recognize the requirements to generate alternatives for solution as well as feasibility studies that will allow implementing a solution based on computer technologies.
- Model, design and encode the solution to an information problem using computer aided design tools and computer technology development.
- Identify and select the human, methodological and technological resources to manage computer technology projects.
- Implement the necessary technological infrastructure to manage the created information solution. Identify and select the elements of a computer network, of a database and of an operational system.
- Design, develop and implement a database and install the operational systems and networks required to put into operation a computer technology based solution.
- Integrate knowledge and skills for developing projects specialized in computer technologies in one of the academic program concentration areas: Software engineering, WEB Technology, Business Technology or Technologies for RFID tracking and identification, emphasizing in setting up a projects’ portfolio complying with the industry standards.