Students who clearly see themselves as future entrepreneurs will find in the UDEM's Bachelor of Business Administration program a demanding education that will enable them to make successful decisions in all the areas of business. Students be practically trained in the UDEM's Business Simulation Laboratory and Business Incubator Center and will graduate with a well-defined business project.Objective
To shape professional entrepreneurs with the necessary abilities to develop innovative and effective business solutions and with the global outlook and strategic skills that will allow them to help companies to achievement the international objectives demanded by today’s competitive markets.Student Learning Outcomes
- Detect commercial opportunities which will allow the future creation of an individual’s own business.
- Know and apply the best practices for administration and the development of human talent within the organization.
- Analyze financial and accounting information of the company for a correct decision-making process.
- Understand and apply the Marketing tools which will allow the company to have better position in the market.
- Know the areas of quality and operations of a company which will enable to implement continuous improvement processes.