The Bachelor in Economics helps student’s master economic theory and its applications. It offers three specializations: Business, Financial, and International Economics.
The program includes mandatory professional practices in global companies, financial markets, and the public sector, enabling students to attain professional experience before graduating.Objective
To shape professionals that have mastered economic theory and its applications, as well as analytical and critical thinking skills that enable them to excel in their field. These professionals are committed to promoting economic development and wellbeing with an ethical and responsible approach.Student Learning Outcomes
This program is part of the EGEL (Ceneval) Registry of Excellence in Economics.
- Understand, formulate and evaluate the economic policies for decision making.
- Understand and apply models to explain economic phenomena.
- Understand and apply models of economic variables.
- Understand and apply models of economic development.
- Understand and apply business strategies.