The International Marketing program has a practical orientation and a truly international focus, in that we train our students to develop marketing plans specifically for global markets.
Our students participate in real business projects and can use the Simulation Laboratory, which is equipped with specialized marketing software. Our graduates are in high demand in the business world, where some alumni hold important positions.Objective
To shape competitive professionals capable of developing innovative and creative marketing strategies based on the financial criteria demanded by their organization. To achieve this, they will gain the ability to analyze market information and to utilize and apply technological tools. In addition, they should possess a genuine, humanist approach to service and be committed to the sustainable development of Mexico.
Student Learning Outcomes
This program is part of the EGEL (Ceneval) Registry of Excellence in Marketing.
- Preparing marketing and business proposals in an organized, planned and acceptable manner for their adequate implementation in companies or institutions.
- Design, develop and analyze market surveys for decision-making.
- Master information handling in order to segment markets and assess consumer behaviors in order to determine needs and opportunities.
- Develop and implement financially sustained strategic market plans for goods and services.
- Develop plans for integrated marketing communication and strategic marketing plans that will contribute to the company’s benefit.
- Handle information technologies, specialized in goods and services’ marketing.