The UDEM Bachelor of International Tourism stands apart from the other programs in the north of Mexico because of its strategic business focus. Our theoretical and practical training develops skills in our students that allow them to excel both at the operative and managerial areas in tourist related businesses and organizations.Objective
To shape professionals with the theoretical and practical knowledge to produce, manage, and lead highly significant projects within a framework of the highest standards of global quality and sustainability for both private and governmental tourism organizations.Student Learning Outcomes
This program is part of the EGEL (Ceneval) Registry of Excellence in Tourism.
- Manage and design of strategic and marketing plans intended to increase the competitiveness of governmental and private organizations belonging to the tourism sector.
- Innovate, manage and operate tourist service processes with high international quality standards.
- Design and organize events, conventions and tours.
- Designing tourist products and services according to the market’s conditions and trends, properly applying qualitative and quantitative information, law, tourist space and sustainability criteria, among others.
- Identify market segments which characteristics, preferences and trends are ideal for tourism products or services.