The Professional Orientation services focus on providing advice to students on the tools, competencies, and skills necessary to achieve a successful entrance into the labor market through self-management.
- Individualized attention:
- Preparing a high-impact résumé.
- Writing a cover letter.
- Using contact networks and job banks properly.
- Recommendations to have a successful job interview.
- Application of psychometric tests to identify students’ strengths and areas of opportunity. Results with psychological-labor profile are subsequently delivered.
- Massive advice to institutions which are part of the Universidad de Monterrey’s social projects, as well as to different segments of our student community.
- Preparing a résumé
- Preparing a cover letter
- Contact networks
- Job interview
For further information, contact us:
Professional Orientation firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 8215-1000 ext. 1907