The career guidance service aims to help students acquire the knowledge and develop the skills that they will need for the next stage of their lives: their working life. The program focuses on:
- Preparing a high impact CV (résumé).
- Writing a letter of introduction / cover letter.
- Successful job interviews.
- Job banks and contact networks.
- Identifying skills and areas of opportunity through psychometric tests.
For further information contact:
Lic. Eduardo Contreras Acosta
Career Guidance Specialist
Tel: +52 (81) 8215-1000, ext. 1907
Career Guidance email@example.com