At UDEM we want you to become a professional with international abilities.
Our mission at the Study Abroad Office is to help UDEM develop and achieve new goals related to international education and studying abroad.
Here are some of the ways we accomplish this:
- Providing programs, services and written materials to foreign exchange students to help them maximize their academic and personal accomplishments while at UDEM.
- Serving as the focal point on campus to organize, coordinate and integrate various services and service providers at UDEM and the community in order to meet the needs of the foreign exchange students.
- Developing, coordinating and promoting, together with other UDEM’s academic and administrative bodies, programs for our university and preparatory students interested in studies or internship abroad.
- Helping UDEM´s academic departments develop academic affiliations with foreign institutions and managing all of UDEM’s international agreements.
- Promoting intercultural understanding within campus and the community.
- Working in conjunction with UDEM’s other academic and administrative bodies to contribute to the definition and achievement of institutional goals that concern internationalization, international education, and programs of cooperation and academic exchange.