Familiarize yourself with the documents you will need to submit in order to come study at the UDEM in our undergraduate program.
- The admission application must be completed on line or printed, filled in, signed, and submitted to the new students office. [Download application in PDF]
- Up to date birth certificate
- Certificate or transcript from grades 7 to 12*
- College or University transcript*
- High School Diploma*
- Four black and white identification sized photos (5x4 cm) with your name written on the back of each
- Two letters of recommendation from foreign professors
- Good conduct card and medical certification card (only for applicants from Puerto Rico)
- You must take and pass the admission exam and the College Board proof of academic aptitude (PAA) (we accept results from other institutions such as the SAT)
- A letter showing that you have a clean criminal record
* These documents must be certified by the Department of Higher Education or have an apostil from the Department of State Certification from the state in which you completed your studies.