Familiarize yourself with the documents you will need to submit in order to come study at the UDEM in our undergraduate program.
The following original documents must be submitted (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No need for hard copies):
- A photocopy of passport (readable copy)
- Proof of medical insurance coverage in Mexico for the duration of you stay. You may also acquire insurance through the UDEM upon arrival. The international student advisors will let you know how to do this.
- Copy of your transcript of courses completed to date, certified by your home university
- Letters of recommendation from two different professors certified by the International Student Office at your home university
- If the UDEM does not have an exchange agreement with your home university, you will have to attend the UDEM through direct enrollment (as an independent student) and you will have to pay tuition at UDEM according to the number of credits for which you register.