Familiarize yourself with the requirements for conducting graduate study at the UDEM.
1. Submit your contact information.
2. Have a college degree
3. Have work experience. Please review the specific requirements of you program of interest.
4. Send two black and white identification sized photos (5x4 cm).
5. Submit a copy of your birth certificate and a copy of your college degree*.
6. Conduct an interview with the academic advisor of your chosen program (may be conducted by telephone). Please send an email to (email@example.com) and deliver your updated resume. If you are interested in our Graphic Design Masters program, please send your portfolio**.
7. Complete the Admission Application [PDF].
8. Pass the Admission Test for Graduate Studies (PAEP) and take the English exam for diagnosticpurposes. Familiarize yourself with dates and costs.How will they proceed with foreign students? Will they accept the SAT?
9. Obtain a FM3 (student visa) registered at the National Institute of Immigration (INM)
Note: These documents must meet the following requirements:
They must be notarized in the country of origin.
They must have an apostil from the Department of State Certification from the state in which the documents were issued.
They must be legalized by the Diplomatic Representative of Mexico (embassy or consulate) closest to the place in which the documents were issued.
If the country from which the documents were issued is a member state of the “Haya Convention,” the documents only need to bee “appostilled.” If the documents are written in a language other than Spanish, they must be accompanied by a legalized translation.
Your complete file must be sent at least two months prior to the beginning of classes to the following address:
Universidad de Monterrey
3.° piso del edificio de Rectoría
Ave. Ignacio Morones Prieto No. 4500 Pte.
San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León
C. P. 66238
** Your portfolio must be delivered in CD ROM in PDF format, PowerPoint 2000, HTML, o SWF. If additional documents are enclosed, the format required is PDF, JPG, GIF or Word 2000. The CD files must be in a folder with the applicant's name, and both the CD case and the CD must have the name and contact information of the applicant. This portfolio will not be returned. Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.