To enroll in an UDEM Graduate Program you must meet the following requisites:
- Hold and Undergraduate degree be able to present documents
verifying that you finish these studies, and those required for the
Department of Admissions.
- Have work experience (please consult your choosen program for details).
- Conduct an interview with the graduate program director.
- Submit your current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are applying the Art, Architecture and Design programs, you must also submit a portfolio.*
- Create your profile on the website SER UDEM (spanish).
- Approve the Competency Assessment for Graduate School (ECIP) exclusively for our Graduate applicants. Request information at email@example.com, or phone number: +52 (81) 8215-1000 ext. 1535, 1648 and 1109.
- If you are a foreign student you must submit a copy of your migration form (FM3).
- The opening hours of the Department of Graduate Studies Linking is
Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 19:00 hours and Saturdays from 10:00 to
Admissions applicant must present the following documents
- Original document of your birth certificate from the current year
(For international students, this document should be apostilled).
- Official Certificate of Undergraduate (original and legalized).
- A legible copy of your profession certification.*
- A legible, certified copy of your Undergraduate diploma.
- A legible copy of your CURP.
- 4 recent black and white infant sized photographs with your name on the back (no instant photos)
- Copy of an official identification of the applicant (INE, passport).
- Copy of a utility bill (water, electricity or phone) and must not be more than three months old.
- Prior to the payment of registration you must submit signed Terms and conditions of entry and residence of the Universidad de Monterrey.
* If you do not have you diploma or professional certification, you must
submit proof that it is in process, even if it only covers the current
Foreign student must submit a copy of their current
Migration Form (FM3) and a letter proving they have no criminal history
in their country.
Applicants with foreign studies must submit
documents which are equivalent to those described above, which must also
be legalized by the Mexican Consulate, certified in the Department of
Higher Education, or apostilled in the certification department of
country where the studies were conducted.
You must submit this
paperwork to the Graduate Admission Office on the third floor of the
Rectory. Alternatively, you may send the paperwork to the following
address at least two months before you hope to enroll.Universidad de Monterrey
Dirección de Vinculación Área de Posgrado
Rectoría, 3er piso
Ave. Ignacio Morones Prieto No. 4500 Pte.
San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León
C. P. 66238 México