Familiarize yourself with the requirements for conducting graduate study at the UDEM.
- Photocopy of your passport.
- Admission Application.
- Course request form signed by the academic advisor at your home university.
- Proof of medical insurance coverage in Mexico for the duration of you stay. You may also acquire insurance through the UDEM upon arrival with the Center of Student Information and Services.
- Copy of your transcript of courses completed to date, certified by your home university.
- Letters of recommendation from two different professors certified by the International Student Office at your home university.
If the UDEM does not have an exchange agreement with your home university, you will have to attend the UDEM through direct enrollment (as an independent student) and you will have to pay tuition at UDEM according to the number of credits for which you register (see costs