At UDEM’s Center for Family Business, we want to provide you with training and continuing education in order for you to acquire all the necessary tools to achieve success in your organization.
What we offer:
1) Consultancy services
2) Training services
- We provide advice on the formulation and implementation of the Family Protocol in order to ensure the application and/or distribution of family legacy in accordance with the wishes of the patriarch or founder.
- We provide mediation services to formulate agreements on the distribution of the family legacy.
- We develop management succession plans for the company and training plans for members of the next generation.
- We support the creation of the Management Board by seeking national and international independent board members.
- We provide advice on the creation of the Family Board for the development of a family that works in harmony.
- We provide advice on the integration of management teams made up of siblings and/or cousins.
- We offer diagnostic services, advice, and coaching to members of the business family.
Training programs delivered through workshops and certification courses aimed for:
- All members of the business family
- Members of the next generation of the family business
- The training of the children of stockholders
- The training of members of the Management Board
- The training of members of the Family Board
- The solution of controversies
- The improvement of communication processes
To explore the opportunities that your family business can provide, call us at (81) 8215-1199 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org