At UDEM’s Center for Family Businesses we want to provide you with training and continuing education in order for you to acquire the tools necessary to achieve success in your organization.
What we offer:
1) Consultancy services
- We provide advice on the drawing up and implementation of the Family Protocol to ensure the application and / or distribution of the family legacy in accordance with the wishes of the patriarch or founder.
- We offer mediation to draw up agreements on the distribution of the family legacy.
- We develop succession plans for company management and the training of family members of the new generation.
- We help to create the Board of Directors by searching for national and international independent counselors.
- We provide advice on the creation of the Family Council to develop a family that works in harmony.
- We provide advice on the integration of managing teams made up of siblings and/or cousins.
- We offer diagnosis, counseling, and coaching to members of the business family.
2) Training services
Training programs through workshops and non-degree diploma courses aimed at:
- All members of the business family
- Members of the new generation of the family business
- Training the stockholders’ children
- Training members of the Board of Directors
- Training members of the Family Council
- Solving controversies
- Improving communication processes
In order to explore the opportunities of your family business, contact us at (81) 8215-1199 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org