We design specific services to organize entrepreneurial families around rules, commitments, and common values.
We help our clients to develop as entrepreneurial families by creating value for their companies, working as a team, and building common commitments that yield relevant, lasting results.
The following are the functions of the Center for Family Business:
- To teach high-school, undergraduate, and graduate students about the challenges and opportunities of family businesses.
- To create useful knowledge for family entrepreneurs through solid, well-grounded research, which should at the same time enrich the various programs offered by UDEN in this field.
- To prepare the members of the next generation to act as effective executives and/or self-possessed, responsible partners in the future.
- To do research on the Mexican family business.
- To train and advise family businesses so that they can achieve a successful transition from one generation to the next.
- To promote family businesses.
- To provide advice and consultancy on the special dynamics of family businesses and the members of the owner families.
- To develop research forums to make headway in our knowledge of family businesses and offer courses of action with a practical use. UDEM hosts the most important international forums on family businesses in Latin America.