Sustainable planning and development at different scales range from the urban level to regional and national planning, which defines the comprehensive development model of these spaces. It is thus that the health, education, infrastructure, transport, linkage, and public administration systems are established and managed. These systems determine the way in which the following is carried out:
- Development of partial, municipal, and regional plans.
- Interpretation of land use and resource planning.
- Environmental studies, impact, and remedial measures.
- Studies into demographic and economic trends and their impact on thedevelopment of strategic plans.
- Technical support to developers from the public and private sectors who request the center’s services.