a) World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Information and advice on matters related to Intellectual Property.
- Teaching and training programs.
b) Instituto Mexicano de la Propiedad Industrial (IMPI) (Mexican Institute for Industrial Property)
- Joint programs for the implementation of consultancy activities, courses, seminars, conferences, and symposia, oriented to the development of the teaching, training, and other services that the IMPI offers to its users in the field of industrial property.
c) Universidad de Navarra (Pamplona, Spain)
- Cultural, Educational, and Scientific Cooperation Agreement, collaboration in research projects.
d) University of Houston
- Promoting research and technology development.
e) Government of the State of Nuevo León
- Program: International city of knowledge. Strategic areas: Biotechnology, mechatronics, information and communication technologies, health, and nanotechnology.