The Master’s Degree in Advanced Architecture is aimed at candidates interested in generating new advanced design alternatives for space and habitability issues, taking into account factors that have a direct impact on design processes, seeking to train high-level experts who are prepared to solve problems with avant-garde proposals. Objective
To train professionals who have the capacity to develop real projects by applying new design and production technologies and experimenting with materials and new processes. They will have solid theoretical foundations, and strong communication and project implementation strategies. Student Learning Outcomes
- Mastering the ability to communicate the architectural project at all of its stages in order to use the most appropriate tools for discourse structure.
- Developing the capacity to explore the potential of experimenting with applied materials in order to research into the physical and formal properties of material design, thus allowing them to propose advanced designs.
- Developing the capacity to design with digital design theories, techniques, and technologies in order to apply the digital, evolutionary, and advanced design tools effectively and efficiently.
- Developing the capacity to design and apply advanced design theories, techniques, and technologies in order to generate advanced project that have a real application and bring a clear benefit to quality of life and space.
- Developing the capacity to explore the potential of new design and production technologies in order to acquire the technological foundations necessary to start advanced studies in architecture.
- Developing the capacity to analyze and evaluate an architectural project from a current point of view in order to provide grounds, support, and structure research for applied projects.
- Developing the capacity to analyze and apply business theories and strategies to the design in order to implement feasibility/viability strategies for advanced real projects.