The Master in Product Design and Packaging is addressed at people interested in generating new alternatives for the design of products and packaging, taking into consideration those factors that have a direct impact on design and its processes, aiming to produce high-level experts who are prepared to solve problems with leading-edge proposals.
Graduates will be able to manage the design of new products and packaging, putting into practice their skills and knowledge in the areas of image, materials, distribution, and sustainability.
Student learning outcomes
- To become familiar with the materials and processes used in the production of containers and packaging in order to choose the most appropriate material for each product.
- To acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to detect, analyze, and foster the factors affecting user motivation, for the development of products.
- To become familiar with and analyze distribution systems to assess the risks and environmental conditions that products and containers will endure during commercialization.
- To become familiar with and explore the properties and characteristics of flexible materials in order to apply them to the development of products and containers.
- To learn about the impact that a product or container can have on the environment. Assess product materials, processes, and lifespan in order to determine the carbon footprint of products and containers.