This program prepares experts in updating their knowledge and generating innovative actions and ideas, and to be catalysts of change and innovation in their respective educational and cultural organizations. This program is online.
The UDEM MEDL:
Master the fundamentals of educational science, as well as their relationship with new social paradigms.
He has an extensive knowledge of educational systems and their management to respond to the training needs that our society.
Gain experience in research and innovative educational projects with the help of a solid specialized scientific training.
Through this training, professionals will be able to enhance their skills in:
- Project management
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ethical decision making
Student Learning Outcomes
- Master the fundamental knowledge in educational matters and their relationship with new social paradigms.
- Update and delve into the specific knowledge of an area of specialization in order to participate in educational improvement projects.
- Apply scientific research within their educational work in different socio-cultural contexts.
- Master the basic professional skills (problem solving, ethical decision-making, negotiation and the application of rational thought to logics and communication) when performing their educational work.