The Humanities Master’s Degree Program prepares professionals to improve the quality of institutions by applying a humanistic understanding of the economical and socio-cultural reality prevalent in the environment.
Graduates contribute significantly to the improvement, design, and execution of personal and institutional projects by providing optimum solutions to social problems.ObjectiveTo understand and evaluate the main problems of our contemporary cultural reality at the regional, national, and international levels and to propose viable suggestions and servicesGraduates from the Master of Humanities program:
Student Learning Outcomes
- Master and integrate humanistic knowledge– from philosophy, art, literature and history – related to contemporary cultural events.
- Design and perform quality socio-cultural projects for educational, business and governmental institutions.
- Develop the knowledge and analytical tools required to take a multidisciplinary approach to the current global economic, political and social situations.
- Respond to the demands for socio-cultural transformation in a proactive and innovative manner.
- Update and delve into the knowledge on the major problems of contemporary cultural reality, at the regional, national and international levels.
- Assess the main problems of contemporary cultural reality at the regional, national and international levels, and propose viable solutions.
- Apply scientific research in various social and cultural contexts.
- Master basic professional skills (problem solving, ethical decision-making, negotiation and implementation of logical reasoning and communication) to perform their job functions.