Find out what you need to subscribe to Directo UDEM and enjoy its services
These are the requirements:
- You must be an UDEM student.
- You have to make the corresponding payment online for the transport service.
- Process your boarding card if you do not have it yet.
- Come to the Directo UDEM office with an institutional id and your payment receipt. If you are a preparatory school student, wait for information day, when you will be informed of the date when staff from the Directo UDEM coordinator’s office will come to your school unit.
- Important note: While your Directo UDEM card is being processed (first and fourth weeks of classes), you should show the driver your payment receipt when getting on the bus. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to use the service.
- It is mandatory to arrive at the corresponding bus stop at least 10 minutes before the bus is scheduled to get there. Information on bus routes and schedules is included in the sketch map.
- To get on or off a bus, adhere to official bus stops. For your own safety, the bus will not stop at unofficial stops.
The Directo UDEM office is located at the UDEM campus, on the first floor of Edificio 2, office 2107.
Opening hours: 8:00 to 13:00 hrs and 14:30 to 17:30 hrs, Monday to Friday.
Telephone number: 8215-1000, ext 1568.
See map of UDEM Campus ( PDF document).