Learn the steps and requirements to be admitted to the UDEM Residence Halls.
- Make sure that you have been accepted to UDEM, that is to say, that you have passed the entrance exam and submitted all documentation requested by the CIAA (Student Information and Services Office).
- Complete your application on line and make sure that it is processed successfully.
- Pay your reservation for the corresponding term through the UDEM portal by December 14, 2017, at the latest.
- Select payment plan (payment in full or installments).
- Upon your arrival, you need to submit the following documentation:
- Accommodation contract signed by parent/tutor/joint obligor and resident.
- A copy of voter card (INE) or passport of both the resident and his/her parent/tutor/joint obligor.
- Health form signed by applicant (fill it out and print it from the application for admission to residence halls).
- A copy of major medical insurance policy if you did not contract the medical insurance service offered by UDEM every semester.
- Medical emergency letter signed by resident and tutor.
- If you have a disease or physical condition that requires special care, you must submit the following:
- Doctor’s note on the ailment or impairment in questions
- Signed form authorizing the administration of special medications if necessary.
- Letter of acceptance of responsibility for special medical care.
Note: You will find the aforementioned steps in the section "Servicios" » submenú "Residencias" » "Ingreso a Residencias" ("Services" » submenu "Residence Halls" » "Admission to Residence Halls"
It’s a requirement that the resident delivers on
arrival or one week after, all documentation requested for admission. If
that period has passed and the resident continues with missing
documentation, the resident agrees that the “Portal UDEM” account will
be blocked and disabling of the key to access the room. These measures
will last until the resident makes delivery of all documentation
required for entry.
- Being enrolled as a student of the Universidad de Monterrey in the corresponding academic term.
- Following and completing all the above mentioned steps.
Information for new coming students
Lolina Marysol Juárez Sáizar
Tel. +52 (81) 8215-4105, ext. 4105
Toll free in Mexico: 01-800-801-UDEM