UDEM Residence Halls offers a unique, pioneering model in the north of the country.
As a resident, you will find an environment that favors your personal growth and your integration with students from other parts of the country and the world. You will also find the necessary tools to achieve academic success.
Our team of collaborators is responsible for guiding you and standing by you in this space, fostering companionship, dialog, and everyday interaction, thus helping you to experience the UDEM Residence Halls formative model.
Additionally, we have some groups to cater to the interests of the residents. You will surely find one that interests you. If not, you can create it.
Get to know some of the activities that we have for our residents:
- Talks on health
- Spiritual activities
- Clubs that promote well-being, such as yoga, body image, and gym trainer.
- Sports tournaments
- Bon Appetit, cooking club
- Sustainability and orchard club
- Film season
- Sightseeing tours
- Chess club
- Singing and choir
- Participation in social projects
- Craft workshops
- Other clubs with different themes, led by the residents themselves.
- Guidance through the process to adapt to the city of Monterrey and the UDEM system.
- Academic tutoring among residents.
- Talks on various subjects.
- Events to recognize academic achievements.
- Get-togethers by academic area.