The program Drivers of Change offers you the following benefits:
- 5 academic courses with a social focus.
- An international network of social enterprisers.
- Development of two social projects (national and international).
- Development of the 10 Future Work Skills proposed by the Institute for the Future.
- Seed capital to start projects and/or for training sessions.
- An accompanying mentor per class (generation).
- 2 UDEM workshops.
- More than 30 exclusive, specialized training sessions.
- Visits to ONGs, conferences, and camps.
- The possibility to obtain three non-degree diplomas in UDEM.
- The possibility to fulfill social service requirement within Drivers of Change.
- 8 high-performance co-curricular courses.
- Distinction in UDEM graduation.
Read the testimonials of some of our Drivers of Change.