What do I need to do to apply to UDEM?
If you have been selected by your home university to come to UDEM, please make sure to include the following documents in your file:
- Photocopy of birth certificate or passport (readable copy)
- Three color passport size photographs (no Polaroid, digital, or computer printed pictures can be accepted)
- Admission form
- Proof of medical insurance coverage in Mexico for the entire stay. You may also acquire insurance through UDEM upon arrival. The international student advisors will let you know how.
- Course request form signed by the academic advisor at your home university
- Copy of your transcript of courses completed to date, certified by your home university
- Two letters of recommendation from two different professors certified by the International Student Office at your home university
If you plan to attend UDEM through direct enrollment or as a free mover student, you will have to pay tuition at UDEM according to the number of credits you register (see Costs section for this).
Please remember that all information must be sent by express mail to:
Coordinator for International Student Services
Av. I. Morones Prieto 4500 pte.
Col. Jesús M. Garza
San Pedro Garza García, N. L.
México, C. P. 66238