It offers the UDEM community and the general public consultancy and management on Intellectual Property.
- Invention patents.
- Application for ISBN/ISSN.
- Use and exploitation licenses.
- Invalidation or registrations.
- Expiration and cancellation of rights.
- Legal defense actions in rights grievance cases.
Arturo Azuara Flores
He is the Dean of the School of Law and Social Sciences. He has vast national and international experience in the fields of industrial property, marketing of inventions and technologies, exporting and international contracts, consultancy to PYMES on the legal framework, copyright, and entrepreneurship, to name just a few.
Roberto Lozano Escárcega
Roberto Lozano is the head of UDEM’s Intellectual Property Management Office. He has more than 15 years’ experience in the areas of technology innovation and transfer, market potential assessments, intellectual property protection, and business development.
- Government of the State of Nuevo León
- Mexican Institute of Industrial Property (IMPI)
- Universidad de Navarra (Pamplona, España)
- University of Houston
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)