The Industrial and Systems Engineer program is the most complete in this region and it is the most popular degree program at the UDEM. This area of study includes industrial engineering, quality control, manufacturing and logistics. Our ISS professors are highly recognized in the industry.Objective
- Teach professionals with the ability to design, implement and manage process systems, both productive and administrative.
- Identify current needs, considering sustainability in a global context, with distinguished professionals in the service and continuous improvement.
- Develop a sense of innovation and an ethical commitment in the different professional scenarios.
Student Learning Outcomes
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying
principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs
with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social,
environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations
and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions
in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide
leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks,
and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret
data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning
Additional information about the program
UDEM committed to educational excellence, ensures that the Industrial and Systems Engineer program meets the highest standards in academic quality.