If your average is excellent and you have high economic need, we offer you a scholarship for your graduate studies.
What do you need to apply?
- Have a grade point average of at least 85 in your undergraduate degree program or in another graduate degree program completed.
- Report verifiable high financial need.
- Complete UDEM’s admission process and be accepted as a student.
If you are a suitable candidate, how can you apply?
- Submit the application for financial aid within reception period, duly completed and signed, to the advisor from the Student Attraction Department. Attach a copy of the documents requested in the application.
- Complement it if you are in one or more of the following family situations:
|A copy of latest account statement|
|Loans||A copy of latest statement, or copy of payroll receipt with highlighted discount|
|Rent payment||A copy of latest payment receipt|
|Application for UDEM credit or bank credit||Credit report from credit bureau|
|Unemployment||A copy of resignation or termination letter|
|Pension||A copy of latest receipt|
|Divorce||A copy of child support receipt|
|Special situations: medical treatments, financial responsibility for third parties, and other similar situations||An explanatory letter of any financial circumstances that you would like to be considered (highly recommended)|
+52 (81) 8215-1000 ext. 1010