We help you experiment and generate new products and processes (works, graphs, object, elements and products designed and/or produced at the facilities of the Roberto Garza Sada Center for Art, Architecture, and Design) to be put at the service of third parties, enterprisers, developers, and industrialists.
Our design services focus on:
- Industrial Design
- Interior design
- Textile design and fashion
- Graphic design
- Sustainable innovation and energy
At the CEDIIA, we promote artistic, technological, and competitive experimentation.
Our innovation services include:
- Processes and technologies
- Products and prototypes
- Consultancy and advice
- Support for the generation of:
- Intellectual property: literary, artistic, and cultural works, as well as software and apps.
- Industrial property: invention, utility models, industrial drawings or design, brands.
- Pure or basic research projects: experimental or theoretical works to achieve knowledge and development.
- Applied research projects: works to acquire new knowledge for practical and exploitation purposes.
- Dissemination, publications, presentations, editorial, to name just a few.
- Specialized training.