You will learn the main theories of legal argumentation in the different fields of Law and you will be able to analyze them. Furthermore, you will be able to analyze procedural law in oral litigation in Mexico, from Criminal Law, comparing it to other countries’ systems.
You will put into effective practice negotiation tools to achieve satisfactory agreements for the parties. You will be able to apply the main litigation tools, in accordance with the adversarial criminal prosecution system for an investigation, in order to be able to perform during litigation in a criminal oral trial.
Four-months duration has this program.
Courses you will take in this specialty.
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Law or a like program.
- Be analytical and have argumentative ability.
- Be responsible and ethical.
- Have a service-oriented attitude.
As a graduate, you will acquire the following competencies upon completion of the specialty:
- You will analyze and participate in oral trials through conceptual and practical foundations.
- You will develop skills to offer advisory services in oral trials.
- You will be able to analyze, summarize, construe, argue, and apply theories and techniques in oral trials, with an ethical sense and responsibility.
As a graduate, you will acquire the following knowledge upon completion of the specialty:
- Legal argumentation and logic.
- Procedural law in oral trials.
- International law of human rights.
- Oral litigation.
- Alternative dispute resolution methods.
As a graduate, you will acquire the following skills upon completion of the specialty:
- Problem solving.
- Ethical decision-making.
- Analyzing and summarizing information.
- Interpretation and argumentation.
- Managing various sources of Law.
As a graduate, you will acquire the following attitudes upon completion of the specialty:
- Ethical Commitment.
- Critical, proactive thinking.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Consult the courses that you will take in the Specialty in Oral Trials.
*The order presented may change.
|Logic and Legal Argumentation||6|
|Fundamental Bases of the Adversarial System||6|
Negotiation Strategies Workshop
Evidence in the Adversarial System
Litigation in Criminal Oral Trials
Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods
Litigation in Civil/Family and Mercantile Oral Trials
|Means of Recourse in Oral Trials||6|
Total credits: 45