This content is not available in English


  • If you are a student under a student-exchange agreement, you will not pay tuition at UDEM. You will only pay the semester’s tuition at your university of origin.

  • If you do not know if there is an agreement in place between UDEM and your university of origin, go to your institution’s exchange office to enquire, or contact us.

  • If there is no agreement in place between your university and UDEM, you will need to register as a direct enrollment student. That is to say, you will have to pay tuition at UDEM.

Find out the cost of your tuition.


If you need a scholarship or financial aid, you can apply for it from an organization or university in your country. You can also visit the Mexican Embassy or Consulate, or Mexico’s Secretariat of Foreign Affairs to seek financing options.