In the Bachelor’s degree in Psychopedagogy at UDEM, you will apply support programs for success in the training of students at various educational levels, which will enable you to become oriented to the diagnosis of and intervention in learning problems and special educational institutions, as well as to personal guidance and advice to educational institutions.
3rd place nationwide in the El Universal Ranking of best places to study Pedagogy (only below to UNAM programs).
out of every 10 students choose to work at public and private schools; 3 choose to work at external psycho-pedagogic centers and 1 chooses to work in organizational areas.
Thesis project receives a mention of Excellence per semester, on average.
To train and educate you as a professional with a theoretical-practical approach who is capable of implementing evaluation, diagnosis, prevention, and/or intervention processes to meet educational needs with high social and ethical commitment in order to promote the comprehensive development of people.
Furthermore, you will be able to participate in orientation and mentoring processes at the personal, family, and social levels; and in consultancy at schools and organizations to promote, through collaboration and innovation, problem-solving and transformation.
Bachelor’s degree in Psychopedagogy with Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Secretariat of Public Education, dated March 1, 2021, in accordance with agreement 20210401. Effective as from September 2020.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you should have:
- A sensitive, critical, and helpful attitude.
- A desire to direct your professional activity towards the service of children, young people, and adults with special educational needs.
- An inclination for reading and information analysis, as well as for problem-solving.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical and writing concepts.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Of the application of learning theories.
- Of the functioning of the teaching-learning process from the preschool level to senior citizens.
- An understanding of the individual’s cognitive, biological, and psychosocial stages of development.
- Of developing orientation and mentorship processes.
- Of how to manage inclusion and diversity.
- A mastery of psychopedagogical evaluation models and methods.
- Of the application of psychopedagogical intervention models and methods.
- Of how to propose psychopedagogical processes within working contexts.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following skills:
- Designing preventive and mentoring strategies and programs within educational and organizational contexts
- Designing and implementing educational inclusion strategies and programs.
- Designing, managing, and evaluating psychopedagogical care departments and centers.
- Consultancy and orientation to institutions from the educational and organizational spheres, with a psychopedagogical approach.
- Designing and facilitating training focused on inclusion topics, learning strategies, special educational needs, and similar subjects.
- Advising, tutoring, and mentoring students from the different academic levels, as well as their families.
- Instructional design for curricular adaptations.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Empathy and justice in the undertaking of your social commitment.
- Humility and equality in your collaboration with others.
- Commitment to the common good in your proposals for innovation.
- Tenacity embedded in humanism and problem-solving.
- Empowerment and inclusion of others in your leadership.
- Service-oriented and personal and professional ethics.
Field of work
As a graduate of UDEM’s undergraduate degree program in Psychopedagogy (LPP), you will be able to work on evaluation, diagnosis, prevention, and intervention processes to meet educational needs.
Furthermore, you will be able to participate in orientation and mentoring processes at the personal, family, and social levels, and in consultancy at various schools and organizations.
- Family Advisor
- Educational Advisor
- Educational Counselor
- School Projects Designer
- Teacher trainer
- Academic Success Projects Coordinator
- Educational Integration Promoter
- Educational Intervention Programs Designer
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more