The undergraduate degree program in Electronic Technologies and Robotics Engineering (ITR) features an educational and training plan designed under an innovative system of blocks of courses in electronic design, robotics, and smart functions programming, which will give you the opportunity to design your curriculum in accordance with your tastes and interests.
Furthermore, we have concentrations in different specialties such as automatic processes, electronic design, advanced robotics, embedded system, telecommunications, and networks.
Exchange programs with the best universities.
Dual degree programs with French and Japanese universities.
You will develop as an innovative and enterprising professional. You will learn to integrate knowledge of electronic engineering, programming, and electronics to promote the technological development of products and related technologies and to propose technically and economically feasible solutions in the form of new robotic-programmable electronic products.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will analyze and design electronic systems that comprise analog and digital components, in order to implement products and innovative control, communication, and data-processing solutions.
- You will study and design computing systems and architectures that comprise interfaces, data processing, communication and running of programs for the automatic and smart control of processes and devices.
- You will integrate mathematical formulas with electronics and computing fundamentals to develop applications and offer solutions to real problems.
Bachelor of Electronic Technology and Robotics Engineering. Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20120055 dated January 16, 2012. Effective as of December 2011.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you must have...
- Skills in technological areas.
- An interest in exact sciences, electronics, robotics, and programming.
- A desire to use cutting-edge technologies and state-of-the-art design tools.
- A disposition to design innovative solutions with practical application projects.
Perfil de egreso
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Electronic technologies and systems.
- Robotic process automation.
- Systems with embedded microprocessors and software.
- Communication and control networks.
Upon completion of the program, you will have developed the following skills:
- You will master the operational principles of electric and electronic circuits, the concepts and operation of digital systems based on autonomous and distributed microprocessors, and the concepts of analog and digital communication systems.
- You will analyze, program, and design microprocessor-based embedded systems for industrial, automotive, communication, research, aeronautics, and home-appliance applications.
- You will design and integrate automated-control hardware architectures.
- You will use computer-aided design methodologies in the areas of electric circuits, electronic circuits, digital systems, embedded systems, and communication systems.
- You will design wired and wireless communication network systems.
- You will integrate the principles and concepts of all your areas of specialty to propose and design electronic monitoring, control, automation, and communication systems applicable in the various related fields.
Upon completion of the program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- A search of continuous improvement in the development of electronic technology products applied to robotics to promote the technological development of the country.
- Promotion of an environment of technological development, proposing innovative solutions in automatic control components, circuits, and systems.
Field of work
As an ITR graduate, you will be able to work as an analysis and design engineer of electronic programmable robotic systems (applicable in any production line of the manufacturing industry), in electronic design companies, and in research and technological development centers. Furthermore, you will be able to provide consulting, proposing and implementing technology-based solutions.
- Robotic applications engineer
- Electronic design engineer
- Automatic control engineer
- Process automation engineer
- Project engineer
- Embedded systems engineer
- Hardware architecture engineer
- Technical support engineer
- Electronics engineer
- Electronic robotics engineer
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Profesores de la Escuela de Ingeniería y Tecnologías
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.