The Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Technologies and Robotics Engineering (ITR) features an educational and training plan designed under an innovative system of blocks of courses in electronic design, robotics, and smart functions programming, which will give you the opportunity to design your curriculum in accordance with your tastes and interests.
Furthermore, we have concentrations in different specialties such as automatic processes, electronic design, advanced robotics, embedded system, telecommunications, and networks.
Exchange programs with the best universities.
Dual degree programs with French and Japanese universities.
Have obtained the merit PEF score in the last two semesters.
Great participation in this Nagaoka University of Technology program.
High participation in Germany’s academic exchange program.
First external participants in the University of Michigan SURE program.
We are accredited with CACEI, SACSCOC and FIMPES.
- Develop innovative professionals entrepreneurs capable of integrating Electronics Engineering, Robotics, and Computer Systems knowledge to generate technical and economically feasible solutions.
- Promote sustainable development of electronic & robotics technologies and devices to improve the life and workstyle of society.
- Develop professionals capable of solving problems and communicating solutions, considering ethical responsibility and global, social, and environmental impact; Through engineering and science.
Student Learning Outcomes
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Bachelor's degree in Electronic Technologies and Robotics Engineering with Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Secretariat of Public Education dated March 17, 2021, in accordance with agreement 20210448. Effective as from January 2021.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you must have...
- Skills in technological areas.
- An interest in exact sciences, electronics, robotics, and programming.
- A desire to use cutting-edge technologies and state-of-the-art design tools.
- A disposition to design innovative solutions with practical application projects.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Electronic technologies and systems.
- Robotic process automation.
- Systems with embedded microprocessors and software.
- Communication and control networks.
Upon completion of the program, you will have developed the following skills:
- You will master the operational principles of electric and electronic circuits, the concepts and operation of digital systems based on autonomous and distributed microprocessors, and the concepts of analog and digital communication systems.
- You will analyze, program, and design microprocessor-based embedded systems for industrial, automotive, communication, research, aeronautics, and home-appliance applications.
- You will design and integrate automated-control hardware architectures.
- You will use computer-aided design methodologies in the areas of electric circuits, electronic circuits, digital systems, embedded systems, and communication systems.
- You will design wired and wireless communication network systems.
- You will integrate the principles and concepts of all your areas of specialty to propose and design electronic monitoring, control, automation, and communication systems applicable in the various related fields.
Upon completion of the program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- A search of continuous improvement in the development of electronic technology products applied to robotics to promote the technological development of the country.
- Promotion of an environment of technological development, proposing innovative solutions in automatic control components, circuits, and systems.
Field of work
As an ITR graduate, you will be able to work as an analysis and design engineer of electronic programmable robotic systems (applicable in any production line of the manufacturing industry), in electronic design companies, and in research and technological development centers. Furthermore, you will be able to provide consulting, proposing and implementing technology-based solutions.
- Robotic applications engineer
- Electronic design engineer
- Automatic control engineer
- Process automation engineer
- Project engineer
- Embedded systems engineer
- Hardware architecture engineer
- Technical support engineer
- Electronics engineer
- Electronic robotics engineer
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Professors of the School of Engineering and Technologies
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.