The undergraduate degree program in Business Creation and Innovation (LCIE) has a formative curriculum, leading in educational quality to educate and train you as an entrepreneur so you can build your own business, with an ethical focus and an attitude of service to others.
With successful companies and entrepreneurs.
With national and international entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Distinguished us as a Changemaker Campus.
We are part of the 5% of Business Schools worldwide that hold this accreditation.
Año en que recibimos el Reconocimiento del Premio Nacional del Emprendedor como instituciones que impulsan el espíritu emprendedor.
Se inaugura el Hub de Emprendimiento UDEM con área de cowork, salas de juntas, sala para emprendedores y área de networking.
Se inaugura Yunus Innovation Pathway Center UDEM para impulsar negocios sociales que contribuyan a mitigar la pobreza en el mundo.
To educate and train you as an entrepreneur with a humanist vision and in a culture of academic excellence that enables you to develop your skills to generate new sustainability-oriented business models in a global environment.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will know and develop creativity and time management practices in order to apply them in your life as an entrepreneur.
- You will understand the importance of social entrepreneurship in order to propose business solutions to social issues.
- You will detect commercial opportunities which will allow the creation of your own business.
Bachelor of Business Creation and Innovation. Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20130544 dated November 15, 2013. Effective as of June 2016.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you must have good judgment and common sense, an ability to analyze, vision, a great sense of self-motivation, and a strong inclination toward decision-making.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Entrepreneurship and business development.
- Product and service innovation.
- Business model creation.
- Business administration.
- Business plan development.
- Personnel management.
- Project leadership.
- Business economic environment.
- Legal procedures applicable to new businesses.
- Business financial analysis.
- Company quality and operation.
- Marketing for new businesses.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following skills:
- You will generate enterprising undertakings with social-responsibility orientation.
- You will develop new business entities.
- You will identify and explore new business trends.
- You will form and lead multidisciplinary work teams.
- You will generate marketing strategies based on consumer needs.
- You will formulate financial strategies for new businesses.
- You will develop leadership skills and clarity of business vision.
- You will overcome adversities and deal with ambiguity.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Adaptation to change.
- Perseverance and tolerance.
- Assertive communication.
- An attitude of social commitment and service.
- Creativity and initiative.
- Professional motivation and growth.
Field of work
As an UDEM LCIE graduate, you will be able to work as a(n):
- Socially responsible business entrepreneur
- Professional aware of new business trends in a variable environment
- Avant-garde professional in the development of new business models
- Executive in charge of forming and leading multidisciplinary work teams in a global context
- Creator of economic and social value through the generation of business opportunities
- Strategic planning consultant for consolidated organizations
- Executive in charge of establishing innovative business models in a competitive environment
- Director in a family business
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Profesores de la Escuela de Negocios
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.