The Bachelor of Business Creation and Innovation (LCIE) program has a leading formative curriculum in educational quality which will help you to develop as an entrepreneur and build your own company, keeping an ethical approach and an attitude of service to others.
With successful companies and entrepreneurs.
With national and international entrepreneurship ecosystem.
We are distinguished as a Changemaker Campus by the Ashoka U program.
We are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Recipient of the National Entrepreneur Award as an institution that promotes the enterprising spirit.
The UDEM Entrepreneurship Hub opens, with a co-work area, meeting rooms, entrepreneurs’ room, and networking area.
UDEM’s Yunus Innovation Pathway Center opens to promote social businesses that contribute to alleviate poverty in the world.
To train and educate leaders who are agents of change with the ability to analyze, innovate, validate, and start new businesses, in a culture of excellence. Graduates will develop the knowledge necessary to evaluate, transfer, and implement high-impact, innovative, sustainable solutions within a global environment.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Applying problem-solving methodologies to undertake projects or businesses with a positive impact on society, through the design and implementation of strategies with value.
- Generating innovation through sustainable projects, evaluating technologies and/or business models.
- Analyzing large amounts of information, applying data analysis and visualization programs and technologies that enable business decision-making.
- Analyzing technical, financial, and market feasibility to promote the creation of new companies and/or scalable projects within a global context.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Creation and Innovation with Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Secretariat of Public Education dated March 1, 2021, in accordance with agreement 20210417. Effective as from October 2020.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you should have:
- An interest in starting projects.
- Creative capacity, critical thinking, organization, and oral and written communication skills.
- Numerical knowledge to solve problems.
- Knowledge of how to apply basic argumentation processes.
- An empathic, resilient attitude, with a disposition to work in a team and make decisions.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Implementation of methodologies to create value and solve problems, which generate a sustainable impact.
- Definition of market trends to propose solutions through entrepreneurship and/or innovation projects within an organization, analyzing feasibility.
- Validation and development of innovation and entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Of the technical, financial, and marketing elements of entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship projects.
- Interpretation and analysis of large amounts of information to substantiate and execute decision-making.
- How to identify new technologies and their application to generate value and escalate businesses.
- Valuating new companies or projects to determine investments sources, based on the project’s evolution.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following skills:
- You will generate high-impact enterprising initiatives.
- You will explore and implement new entrepreneurial trends.
- You will develop leadership skills and a clear business vision.
- You will create and innovate projects.
- You will evaluate market/product/service validation.
- You will communicate value proposals clearly.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Empathy in face of market needs and decision-making.
- Available to work in teams.
- Leadership in the generation of business proposals and problem solutions.
- Resilience in business implementation.
Field of work
As an UDEM LCIE graduate, you will be able to work as a(n):
- A business enterpriser with a social responsibility foundation.
- Director of a family business.
- A professional who is aware of the new business trends within a changing environment.
- Responsible for forming and leading multidisciplinary work teams in a global context.
- A professional at the forefront of the development of new business models.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Professors of the School of Business
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.