Our master’s degree program in Hospital and Health Services Management (MGHS) educates and trains you as a professional with a broad global vision, with administrative managing skills, and with an orientation to service, where you will contribute to develop health sector institutions and you will foster the wellbeing and enhancement of the quality of life of the population.
We are part of the 5% of Business Schools worldwide that hold this accreditation.
Of our professors are members of the Sistema Nacional de Investigadores (SNI).
In the Health Management category, within the Top 50 worldwide, of the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2019.
You will evaluate the resources of health care organizations in order to develop competencies to manage them in an effective way and optimize them, thus achieving the planned outcomes that enable organizations to be competitive.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will develop leadership and Managerial skills development.
- You will elaborate strategic solutions and make decisions ethically.
- You will understand the needs of society in order to improve the quality of health institutions.
- Desarrollarás capacidades de administración de capital económico y talento humano en la organización.
- You will develop management capabilities regarding economic capital and human talent.
- Hold an undergraduate degree in the fields of health, administration, or the social sciences.
- Professional or active-practical experience in the health sector (two years at least).
- Teamwork experience.
- Good working knowledge of English.
- Use basic software (Microsoft Office, statistics).
- Good oral and written communication skills in Spanish.
Upon completion of this master’s degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
You will broaden your vision in the management of administrative areas, from a competitive, global perspective. Your vision must comprise strategies, finance, marketing, human resources, innovation, sustainable development, and business ethics
Upon completion of this master’s degree program, you will have developed the following skills:
- Analytical-critical and systemic thinking.
- Written and oral communication.
Upon completion of this master’s degree program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
You will focus on decision-making, integrating at all time the elements of social responsibility and an orientation to service and the wellbeing of patients.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Consult the courses that you will take in the Master’s Degree in Hospital and Health Services Management.
*The order presented may change.
|Health Systems in North America and Latin America||6|
|Accounting for Decision-Making||6|
|Social Responsibility and Value Creation||2|
|Human and Capital Resources in Health||6|
|Legislation on the Provision of Health Services||6|
|Clinical and Technological Engineering||6|
|Quality of Health Services and Social Impact||6|