Our specialty in Marketing and Commercialization Strategies (EMCO) provides you with educational solutions so that you can devise sales planes with a broad global vision.
We are part of the 5% of Business Schools worldwide that hold this accreditation.
Of our teachers are members of the Sistema Nacional de Investigadores (SNI).
This specialty allows you to revalidate subjects of the UDEM's MBA.
You will be educated as a professional trained to carry out research and interventions in all areas of commercial marketing. You will provide an up-to-date conceptual framework necessary to explain and understand phenomena and training to perform sales operations with a broad global vision, thus contributing to the financial success, the development of the milieu and society.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will be able to communicate efficiently in a business environment.
- You will optimize financial resources to enhance company profitability.
- You will have the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams to innovate in the business setting.
- Hold an undergraduate degree.
- Have at least two years’ post-graduation work experience.
- It is also advisable that you be working upon joining the specialty.
Upon completion of the specialty you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Consumer behavior.
- Market analysis, commercial environment, and intermediary environment.
- Development and carrying out of marketing and commercialization plans.
Upon completion of the specialty you will have developed the following skills:
- Negotiation and communication skills in global environments focused on the commercial and marketing areas.
Upon completion of the specialty you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Responsibility for the marketing of company products and services.
- Care of the environment and social welfare.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Consult the courses that you will take in the Specialty in Marketing and Commercialization Strategies.
*The order presented may change.
|Consumer Behavior and Experience||6|
|Comprehensive Marketing Comunication||6|
|Product and Service Development and Innovation||6|
|The Sales Process and its Management||6|