Our undergraduate program in International Finance (LFI) has a solid curriculum that responds to the international trends of the profession. Therefore, you will become an expert in the assessment and management of financial risks, with an ethical vision of the business world.
LFI offers you double-degree options with renowned universities.
We are part of the 5% of Business Schools worldwide that hold this accreditation.
Of our students graduate with AMIB Certification.
Consecutive year as part of the Padrón de Programa de Alto Rendimiento Académico EGEL.
Is in charge of our fiscal chair.
Since then, we are finalists in the ICPNL Case.
We train and educate you as a professional of integrity committed to the generation of value in businesses; an expert in the administration of economic resources, financial risks and models, and economic-financial instruments and methodologies that allow you to have full command of the national and international financial system.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will manage the financial risks which allow them to reduce uncertainty.
- You will analyze financial market behavior on a national and international level.
- You will make strategic decisions which allow them to generate value in their organizations.
- You will master the financial information technologies.
Bachelor of International Finance. Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20090915 dated October 8, 2009. Effective as of March 2015.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you must have an interest in the planning and use of technological tools, vision as a citizen of the world, and good judgment and common-sense values that allow you to focus your actions on the good of society.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Financial risk management.
- Derivatives and hedging.
- Financial performance projections.
- Project evaluation.
- Administrative accounting.
- Accounting and financial information technologies.
- Economy and its impact.
- Financial administration and treasury.
- Topics with an international focus.
- Financial mathematics.
- Current national and international problems.
- Knowledge of general culture and languages.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following skills:
- Good oral and written communication.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial information.
- Strategic planning.
- Ability for negotiation.
- Human capital management.
- Use of information system as tools to evaluate decision-making.
- Communication in a second language.
- Search for information and research.
- Interdisciplinary work.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Initiative and creativity.
- A sense of order and organization.
- Objectivity and critical sense.
- Continuing education.
- High sense of ethics and responsibility in professional performance.
Field of work
As an UDEM LFI graduate, you will be able to work as a(n):
- Financial director
- Executive director
- Financial planning consultant
- Business consultant
- Investment advisor
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Profesores de la Escuela de Negocios
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.