A bachelor of Global Business (LNG) is a professional with a global vision to identify and develop businesses within the international environments, promoting the trade of goods and services in a multicultural context, through the international economic, financial, legal, and logistic analysis that enables the design of business strategies that consolidate the competitiveness of companies within the global environment, with an ethical and sustainable perspective.
First academic program related to international business accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business in Mexico.
Our academic program is accredited at a national level by the Consejo de Acreditación en la Enseñanza de la Contaduría y Administración (Accrediting Council for the Teaching of Accounting and Administration).
Of students hold jobs by the time they graduate.
You have the option to receive a double degree with ESC Rennes School of Business and ESSCA École de Management, France.
Participation in internationalization projects from home.
Students participate as speakers in national and international conferences.
Final evaluation projects (PEF) are published in national and international journals.
Our faculty members have experience in the business industry, consultancy, academia, and research.
You will be trained and educated as an ethical professional with a strategic vision to define the international market, through the design and management of innovative and sustainable marketing solutions, as well as with the use of business technology and intelligence to interpret data and integrate production and service changes that generate added value and promote the organization’s competitiveness in its operations at a global level, with a humanistic perspective and social responsibility.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will design innovative and competitive marketing strategies for goods and services, through the identification of marketing opportunities and the management of administrative, market analysis, legal, logistic, and international hiring processes in order to optimize resources and achieve company objectives.
- You will propose innovative and sustainable business plans, based on the analysis of economic, financial, legal, political, cultural, and social information in order to promote company competitiveness within the global market.
- You will analyze relevant information to define models, techniques, protocols, and strategies for international negotiation, acting with leadership and in a proactive and ethical manner, respecting the diversity of beliefs, values, culture, and social practices.
- You will interpret the indicators in statistical and non-statistical analyses, as well as the results provided by databases, and the technological platforms with the purpose of using the information for decision-making.
- You will implement sustainable and strategic logistic models to respond to global trends with an efficient foreign-trade operation process based on the analysis of trade agreements, promotion programs, and the corresponding customs operation regulations.
- You will value and estimate the financial costs and risks of investment projects and acquisitions, as well as the company’s entrepreneurial projects both at the national and international level.
Bachelor’s degree in Global Business with Recognition of Official Validity of Studies granted by the Secretariat of Public Education dated March 11, 2021, under RVOE agreement number RVOE 20210423. Effective as from November 2020.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you should have…
- An ability to carry out basic numerical analysis processes.
- Skills to use technologies to process and interpret information.
- A capacity for logical reasoning and the expression of concepts through linguistic, mathematical, and graphic representations.
- A disposition to work collaboratively.
- An ability to communicate as well as to promote dialogue and to be receptive to it.
- An interest in relating and adapting to other people and cultures.
- Respect for and sensitivity to interculturality and diversity.
- A command of the English language.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Of strategic planning for the management of companies related to foreign trade and international and global businesses.
- International markets research.
- Of negotiation and marketing strategies, considering multicultural factors and global market needs.
- Of customs operation and strategic supply chain management.
- Of the use and analysis of information technologies, databases, and technological platforms that benefit decision-making.
- Of sustainable development models applicable to the efficient management of the international logistic process.
- Socially responsible entrepreneurship.
- Economic, legal, and financial analysis within the context of the global market, for decision-making.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following skills:
- Information analysis and processing for decision-making.
- You will communicate effectively orally and in writing, both in your first language and in at least one second language.
- You will be able to contribute to the solution of challenges, as a global citizen.
- Generating ideas, products, and services that solve impact problems or create trends, with expert acknowledgement from others.
- Managing changes in processes, products, services, and programs that lead to a more thorough achievement of goals, coordinating work teams, with a focus on results.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- You will demonstrate intercultural sensitivity to solve complex problems, thus leading to a more just, more humane society.
- You will show perseverance, tenacity, and a sense of challenge and urgency when facing obstacles during the implementation of a solution.
- You will empower others and inspire them to achieve radical changes in their environment in a collaborative way.
Field of work
As an UDEM LNG graduate, you will be able to work in:
- Expansion strategies of multinational companies
- Development of new markets
- Market/Business intelligence studies
- International negotiations and agreements
- Development of new products and services
- Supply chain processes
- Marketing of products and services
- National and international purchasing
- Development of national and international suppliers
- International logistics and supply chain
- International distribution (import-export)
- Improvement processes at distribution centers
- Negotiating with sea, land, and air transportation companies
- Virtual customs operations
- Foreign trade audits
- Consultancy in customs agencies
- Foreign trade promotion programs (IMMEX)
- Career in the public sector (economy, investment, promotion)
- Director of international business organization
- Owner of a product and service marketing company
- International consultancy
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Professors of the School of Business
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.