By pursuing the Specialty in Organizational Change Management (online) (EGCO), you will acquire the competencies necessary to lead and collaborate in the alignment of organizational strategies with the development of human talent and the administrative and structural processes of the organization.
We are part of the 5% of Business Schools worldwide that hold this accreditation
Of our teachers are members of the Sistema Nacional de Investigadores (SNI).
- Hold an undergraduate degree.
- Have at least two years’ post-graduation work experience.
- It is also advisable that you be working in an area where you have the responsibility to lead and work as a team with others, and the position to support the change and innovation processes of your organization.
Upon completion of the specialty you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Applied behavioral sciences.
- Organizational development.
- Theories of change.
- Systemic Intelligence.
- Group dynamics.
- Organizational theories.
Upon completion of the specialty you will have developed the following skills:
- You will design and apply improvement interventions to human processes, based on diagnostic, quantitative, and qualitative studies.
- You will intervene and facilitate processes at the individual, group, and organizational levels which are oriented to enhance the improvement of organizational results.
- You will provide internal and external consulting in Organizational Development.
- You will diagnose human, administrative, and structural processes.
- You will design, coordinate, and manage change processes.
- You will facilitate group learning processes.
- You will model the ethics and values of Organizational Development.
- You will use the “BEING” as an instrument of change.
- You will adopt and adapt change processes.
Upon completion of the specialty you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Helping relationship.
- Constant learning.
- Respect for diversity.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Consult the courses that you will take in the Specialty in Organizational Change Management (online).
*The order presented may change.
|Integration of the Learning Community||6|
|Organizational Theory and Structure||6|
|Consulting Process – Initial Stages||2|
|Introduction to Organizational Development||6|
|Systematic Approach to Change||6|
|Consulting Process – Diagnosis||2|
|Group Methodologies and Processes||6|
|Consulting Process – Intervention||2|
|Negociation Strategies Workshop||3|