Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides you with a broad vision in the management of administrative areas from a competitive, global perspective. Through networking, you will have the opportunity to increase your network of national and international contacts to find new and invaluable job offers.
You will also have the option of taking a short stay abroad and obtain a double degree ─Global MBA with a specialization in Finance─ with the Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles (IEB) in Madrid.
We are part of the 5% of Business Schools worldwide that hold this accreditation.
Of our professors are members of the Sistema Nacional de Investigadores (SNI).
en México según el ranking Expansión 2020.
In the Executive MBA category, within the Top 200 of Latin America, of the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2019.
De nuestros profesores son miembros del Sistema Nacional de Investigadores (SNI).
You will develop as a leading executive with a broad global vision who is capable of innovating within a competitive environment and leading organizations, thus contributing to the financial success and development of the milieu and society.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will propose strategies with a clear focus towards the solution of managerial problems.
- You will analyze and make decisions with an ethical sense.
- You will optimize financial and human capital resources in order to accomplish the entrepreneurial mission objectives.
- You will be capable of working in multi-disciplinary teams in a global context.
- Hold an undergraduate degree.
- Have at least three years of post-graduation work experience.
- It is also advisable that you be working upon joining the specialty.
Upon completion of this master’s degree, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- A broad vision in the management of administrative areas from a competitive, global perspective. Your vision must comprise strategies, finance, marketing, human resources, innovation, and business ethics.
Upon completion of this master’s degree, you will have developed the following skills:
- Capacity for analytical-critical and systemic thinking.
- Leadership in people management.
- Innovation ability.
- Written and oral communication skills.
Upon completion of this master’s degree, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Proactiveness and interest in challenges.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Consult the courses that you will take in the Master of Business Administration.
*The order presented may change.
|Operation Management for Decision Making||6|
|Accounting for Decision Making||6|
|Making Decisions Ethically||2|
|Economic Analysis for Management Decisions in a Global Environment||6|
|Social resp. and value creation||2|
|Final Eval. Program MA I ||4|
|Final Eval. Program MA II||4|