The Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (LCF) program has a leading curriculum in terms of educational quality.
We will help you to develop as an expert in the analysis, interpretation, and presentation of financial information, mastering cutting-edge information technologies with a comprehensive vision of the profession, business, and the environment.
An LCF makes high-impact strategic decisions that create value for the company and society, with a high ethical sense.
This program is part of the Padrón EGEL de Programas de Alto Rendimiento del Ceneval.
We are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the world's leading international accreditor of Business Schools.
We have agreements with the Big 4: Deloitte, PWC, EY Erist & Young, and KPMG.
Our academic program is accredited by the Consejo de Acreditación en Ciencias Administrativas, Contables y Afines (Accrediting Council for the Teaching of Accounting and Administration).
We've won first places in contests of the Instituto de Contadores Públicos de N.L. (ICPNL).
We have a Center for Financial Stock Market Studies with a Bloomberg platform.
With foreign universities.
Tax Lecture with KPMG.
More than 100 foreign exchange options.
You will be trained and educated as an upright professional with integrity and a capacity for planning and analysis who is an expert in the presentation and interpretation of financial information, as well as in the making of responsible strategic decisions.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will carry out financial planning through the analysis and interpretation of information, in order to create value in organizations.
- You will analyze and assess investment opportunities, through the application of projections that enable you to make strategic financial decisions.
- You will understand fiscal rights and obligations, through the application of the law to practical cases, in order to optimize value and prevent penalties for the involved parties.
- You will adopt international norms to report financial information, through the understanding of international codes and laws, in order to standardize reports.
- You will interpret administrative and financial accounting reports by mastering item identification, in order to audit internal and external information.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance with Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Secretariat of Public Education dated March 1, 2021, in accordance with agreement 20210416. Effective as from October 2020.
In order to pursue this program, it is important that you meet the following profile:
- Commitment to society.
- A positive attitude toward change.
- A strong inclination toward decision-making.
- Good judgment and common sense.
- Interest in the use of computer tools.
- An ability to analyze.
- Creativity and versatility.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Of finance
- Of financial accounting and Rules and Regulations
- Of taxes applicable to national and international legal entities and individuals
- Of auditing and internal control
- Of administrative accounting
- Of accounting and financial information technologies
- Of international accounting and the standardization of financial reports
- Of administration and financial analysis
- Of current national and international problems
- Of culture in general and languages
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following skills:
- Good oral and written communication
- Working in an interdisciplinary team
- Using technology
- Searching for information and researching
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Initiative and creativity
- A sense of order and organization
- Objectivity and critical sense
- Continuing education
- A high sense of ethics and responsibility in your professional performance
Field of work
As an UDEM LCF graduate, you will be able to work as a(n) Comptroller, Auditor, Treasurer Financial consultant, Tax consultant, Business consultant, Executive director, Accountant or Financial director.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Professors of the School of Business
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.