Our undergraduate degree program in Accounting and Finance (LCF) will prepare you as an expert in the analysis and presentation of financial information, with a comprehensive vision of the profession. Additionally, you will have the support of UDEM’s Business Simulation Room and Business Incubator.
Of students graduate with AMIB’s figure 3 as Advisors in Investment Strategies.
Agreements with the Big 4: Deloitle, PWC, EY Erist & Young, and KPMG.
Equipment in our Center for Financial and Stock-Market Studies.
You can do internships at the Manhattan Institute of Management.
LCF offers you double-degree options with renowned universities.
We are accredited by AACSB, CACECA, and CIEES.
Affiliated with the Instituto de Contadores Públicos de Nuevo León.
This program is part of the Padrón EGEL de Programas de Alto Rendimiento del Ceneval.
You will be trained as a professional with planning and analysis skills, an expert in the presentation and interpretation of financial information, as well as in the strategic decision making of responsible decisions.
You will have a global vision of the environment that will allow you to be a competitive business strategist in the labor market, and through the application of information technologies and the best corporate practices, you will generate value to the companies.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will prepare, present and interpret financial information.
- You will make strategic decisions based on the analysis of financial information.
- You will apply information technologies that allow you to plan and generate value for the company.
Bachelor of Accounting and Finance. Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20090940 dated October 8, 2009. Effective as of February 2015.
In order to pursue this program, it is important that you meet the following profile:
- Commitment to society.
- A positive attitude toward change.
- A strong inclination toward decision-making.
- Good judgment and common sense.
- Interest in the use of computer tools.
- An ability to analyze.
- Creativity and versatility.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Finance and financial accounting.
- Taxes applicable to national and international legal entities and individuals.
- Auditing and internal control.
- Administrative accounting.
- Accounting and financial information technologies.
- International accounting and standardization of financial reports.
- Administration and financial analysis.
- Current national and international problems.
- Knowledge of general culture and languages.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following skills:
- Good oral and written communication.
- You will devise, present, and interpret financial information through a quality culture.
- Strategic planning.
- Management of the human factor.
- You will use information systems as a tool to evaluate decision-making.
- Communication in a second language.
- Search for information and research.
- Interdisciplinary work.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Initiative and creativity.
- A sense of order and organization.
- Objectivity and critical sense.
- Continuing education.
- High sense of ethics and responsibility in professional performance.
Field of work
As an UDEM LCF graduate, you can work as a(n):
- Financial director
- Executive director
- Investment analyst
- Financial and stock-market consultant
- Tax accountant
- Business consultant
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.