By being a student of the undergraduate degree program in Business Management and Administration (LDAE), you will be clear about your role in society as an entrepreneur. You will receive intense preparation that will enable you to make decisions in every area of a company.
Within the career and as part of the student's development, there is access to the Business Simulation Laboratory and the UDEM Business Incubator, which allows students to graduate with a defined business project.
Bachelor with accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Thanks to our international agreements, this bachelor's degree offers students the option of a double degree and double grade.
As a student of Business Administration and Management, you will be trained as an entrepreneurial professional with skills to develop innovative and effective solutions, with a globalized profile and with dexterity in strategic areas of the business, to drive companies towards the achievement of its objectives in the face of the high demands of today's markets.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will detect commercial opportunities which will allow the future creation of an individual’s own business.
- You will know and apply the best practices for administration and the development of human talent within the organization.
- You will analyze financial and accounting information of the company for a correct decision-making process.
- You will understand and apply the Marketing tools which will allow the company to have better position in the market.
- You will know the areas of quality and operations of a company which will enable to implement continuous improvement processes.
Bachelor of Business Management and Administration. Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20210491, dated May 21st, 2021. Effective as of November 2020.
As an applicant for the Business Administration and Management career, you must have:
- Interest in understanding human behavior in various situations and contexts.
- Willingness to develop professional communication and listening skills.
- Ability to develop critical and constructive thinking.
- Disposition for personal knowledge and human development.
- Sensitivity to the psychosocial needs of others.
As a bachelor graduate of Business Administration and Management, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Entrepreneurship and business development.
- Business administration.
- Business legal requirements.
- Decision-making models.
- Finance and project evaluation.
- Information systems and technological tools.
- Operation and quality.
- Economy and globalization.
As a graduate of the Bachelor of Business Administration and Management, you will have developed the following skills:
- Good oral and written communication.
- Communication in a second language.
- Use of business-applied software.
- Analysis of complex problems.
- Interdisciplinary work.
At the end of your degree in Business Administration and Management, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Service to the community.
- Social responsibility.
- Ethical professional performance.
- Critical assessment of your work.
- Analytical thinking.
Field of work
As an UDEM LDAE graduate, you will be able to work as a(n):
- Family business administrator
- Creator of your own business
- Finance Executive
- Planning Executive
- Human Resources Executive
- Purchasing Executive
- Sales Executive
- Business Consultant
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Professors of the School of Business
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.