By being a student of the undergraduate degree program in Business Management and Administration (LDAE), you will be clear about your role in society as an entrepreneur. You will receive intense preparation that will enable you to make decisions in every area of a company.
Additionally, you will be exposed to UDEM’s Business Simulation Laboratory and Business Incubator, so that you leave the University with a well-defined business project.
We are part of the 5% of Business Schools worldwide that hold this accreditation.
LDAE offers you double-degree options with renowned universities.
You will develop as an enterprising professional with skills to develop innovative, effective solutions, with a globalized profile and skills in strategic business areas so that you can drive companies toward the achievement of their objectives in face of the high demands of present-day markets.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will detect commercial opportunities which will allow the future creation of an individual’s own business.
- You will know and apply the best practices for administration and the development of human talent within the organization.
- You will analyze financial and accounting information of the company for a correct decision-making process.
- You will understand and apply the Marketing tools which will allow the company to have better position in the market.
- You will know the areas of quality and operations of a company which will enable to implement continuous improvement processes.
Bachelor of Business Management and Administration. Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20090909 dated August 9, 2009. Effective as of February 2015.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you must have good judgment and common sense, an ability to analyze, vision, a great sense of self-motivation, and a strong inclination toward decision-making.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Entrepreneurship and business development.
- Business administration.
- Business legal requirements.
- Decision-making models.
- Finance and project evaluation.
- Information systems and technological tools.
- Operation and quality.
- Economy and globalization.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following skills:
- Good oral and written communication.
- Communication in a second language.
- Use of business-applied software.
- Analysis of complex problems.
- Interdisciplinary work.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Service to the community.
- Social responsibility.
- Ethical professional performance.
- Critical assessment of your work.
- Analytical thinking.
Field of work
As an UDEM LDAE graduate, you will be able to work as a(n):
- Family business administrator
- Creator of your own business
- Finance Executive
- Planning Executive
- Human Resources Executive
- Purchasing Executive
- Sales Executive
- Business Consultant
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Profesores de la Escuela de Negocios
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.