Our undergraduate degree program in Strategic Management of Human Capital (LDC) is the only one in the region specialized in the development of Human Resources in the area of business. We have a faculty that is renowned at the national level and a high percentage of our professors have pursued doctoral studies.
We are part of the 5% of Business Schools worldwide that hold this accreditation.
LDC offers you double-degree options with renowned universities.
You will develop as a leading, enterprising, competitive professional focused on developing the human capital of organizations under a scheme of personal success and a commitment to achieving the objectives of the organization where you work, in a highly demanding environment with continuous changes.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will develop the human capital of the organizations.
- You will fulfill the organizational objectives in the Human Resources area.
- You will prove their working skills in a constant-changing, high-demanding environment.
Bachelor of Strategic Management of Human Capital. Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20090923 dated October 8, 2009. Effective as of February 2015.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you must have teamwork skills, high social responsibility, an ability to analyze, an interest in every area of companies, and a great sense of self-motivation.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Business administration.
- Organizational structure.
- Behavior of individuals in organizations.
- Labor law.
- Finance and project evaluation.
- Information systems and technological tools.
- Operation and quality.
- Economy and globalization.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following skills:
- Analysis of complex problems.
- Interdisciplinary work.
- Good oral and written communication.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Service to the community.
- Results oriented.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ethical professional performance.
- Social responsibility.
Field of work
As an UDEM LDC graduate, you will be able to work as a(n):
- Human Resources Director
- Head of Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development Coordinator
- Compensations Executive
- Executive in charge of Evaluating the Human Resource
- Executive in charge of labor-management relations
- Executive in charge of Organizational Change and Leadership programs
- Human Resources Consultant
- Creator of your own business
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.