The Bachelor of Strategic Management of Human Capital (LDCH) is the only degree program in the region specialized in the development of human resources in the area of business. We have a faculty that is highly renowned at the national level. 42% of our professors have pursued doctoral studies.
We are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the most important international accrediting body for Business Schools worldwide.
LDCH offers you double-degree options with renowned universities.
You will be trained and educated as a professional who is capable of leading and undertaking processes involving the management, change, and transformation of human capital. You will be specialized in generating strategies that contribute to the achievement of organizational objectives within an environment of continuous changes and high demands, based on organizational management, human psychology, and labor justice.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to create value through the management of human capital in all types of organizations, formed by different generations and cultures: global, family-run, non-for profit, service, manufacturing, digital, and Oriental organizations, among others.
- You will develop human capital, aligning it to the achievement of organizational objectives and to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals to create a positive impact on society, using information and communication technologies in order to make well-founded decisions.
- You will identify the need for organizational change and will present innovative projects to adapt to a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Management of Human Capital with Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Secretariat of Public Education dated March 11, 2021, in accordance with agreement 20210418. Effective as from October 2020.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you should have…
- Ability for teamwork
- High social responsibility
- Capacity for analysis
- An interest in all company areas
- A great sense of self-motivation.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Of finance, statistics, business management, talent management, digital competencies, labor legislation, human resources, and global culture.
- You will share and design action plans to develop human talent that is capable of offering solutions to social, economic, and environmental problems, based on their critical judgment.
- Execution of projects that promote positive transformations and impacts for the growth and development of the entrepreneurial and governmental sectors and of family businesses, taking into consideration the diversity and interculturality of the people that make them up.
- Of how to undertake and develop actions, as an independent consultant in processes involving personnel attraction and selection, training, development, and organizational change and learning.
- Design and implementation of training and development programs that enable the planning and keeping of a capable and efficient workforce that is also involved in the current challenges of the business world and committed to facing them.
- Of how to capitalize on opportunities in organizations, through strategic actions involving the analysis and use of technologies for innovation and a commitment to sustainable development.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following skills:
- An ability to observe others, identify their needs, and develop a plan to approach them.
- You will know how to ask people and organizations about their needs and problems, listen to them, and communicate directly with them.
- A capacity for analysis and reasoning, feedback, and conflict management.
- Attraction, training, development, and projection of the right talent for the organization.
- You will develop teamwork, coaching skills, and management of planned change.
- You will generate oral and written communication that favors the transformation of an environment committed to the achievement of common goals, with openness and humanism, while being socially responsible.
- You will demonstrate a comprehensive vision on the creation of sources of employment and the achievement of organizations’ goals within the social environment in which their activity is developed.
- You will use information and communication technologies to analyze and make well-founded strategic decisions.
- You will focus human processes on business strategies promoting the solution of social, economic, and environmental problems.
Upon completion of the degree program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Entrepreneurship, human development, research, teaching, and consulting at organizations.
- An ethical leader who is aware of the fact that what promotes value within organizations is the human factor.
- Leading human capital transformation processes for the benefit of the entrepreneurial sector and communities, based on an interdisciplinary model.
- A capacity to be an agent of change in the development, growth, and expansion processes of the organization.
- You will show sensitivity to the needs and problems of the social groups with which you interact, demonstrating respect to human rights and promoting inclusion, equity, and social justice.
- You will act responsibly when developing strategies and taking risks that favor personal wellbeing and the transformation of the environment, searching for the truth, transcendence, and the common good.
- You will build scenarios and make decisions with critical, strategic, and disruptive thinking that dignifies human beings and promotes collective growth.
- You will appreciate plurality and intercultural dialogue when solving problems of the environment, promoting respect to global citizenry and the solution of conflicts in a conciliatory manner.
- Appreciation of service, diversity, and dialogue as key elements for the generation of work plans shared in working environments.
Field of work
As an UDEM LDCH graduate, you will be able to work as a(n):
- Human Resources Director
- Head of Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development Coordinator
- Compensations Executive
- Executive in charge of Evaluating the Human Resource
- Executive in charge of labor-management relations
- Executive in charge of organizational change and leadership programs
- Human Resources Consultant
- Creator of your own business
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Professors of the School of Business
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.