Jesica Yolanda Herrera González, from the academic program of Business Creation and Innovation, obtained the summa cum laude degree at the Spring Graduation Ceremony 2018 of the University of Monterrey.
- She was recognized as a Distinguished Student of the Institution.
- He has knowledge of the German language.
- She did her social service in the organization "Emprende Mujer".
- He defended the colors of the UDEM within the representative team of basketball.
- He was a member of the Board of Directors of the Bachelor of Business Creation and Innovation.
- She has an entrepreneurial spirit: she founded the artisanal products company Doña Yola and the Mty Petfriends community.
- He won the first place in the Product Innovation Contest for P & G in 2018.
- He developed a business model to market recycled plastic pallets. This, as part of its Final Evaluation Project and in collaboration with GT Plastics.